The mission of the Trust is:
- To create a “home away from home” atmosphere by developing excellent quality infrastructure and other facilities enabling students to consider learning as a pleasure.
- To achieve integrated development emphasizing on physical, intellectual, ethical, cultural, spiritual, scientific and moral aspects with vocational training.
- To inculcate the ideals of self-reliance, social service, determination, dedication and devotion.
Having this great vision as a mission, anchored by a group of educationist and philanthropists the Trust established the following institutions:
- SRI SIDDHIVINAYAKA RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL (SSRS) for Boys and Girls during 1995.
- SRI SIDDHIVINAYAKA NON-RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL (SSVNRS) during 2004.
These schools, which are brain child of Prathistana, aims to provide a comprehensive education to transform a child into an educated boy and a youth with leadership qualities, the transformation from ‘what can you do for me’ to ‘what I can do for you’. The most important objective is to inculcate in students the spirit of self- reliance and confidence. This is to create a band of good citizens who are the wealth of the nation. With this noble thought these strong educational institutions are established with the blessings of Sri Siddhivinayaka of Hattiangadi.