The mission of the Trust is:
- To create a “home away from home” atmosphere by developing excellent quality infrastructure and other facilities enabling students to consider learning as a pleasure.
- To achieve integrated development emphasizing on physical, intellectual, ethical, cultural, spiritual, scientific and moral aspects with vocational training.
- To inculcate the ideals of self-reliance, social service, determination, dedication and devotion.
- SRI SIDDHIVINAYAKA RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL (SSRS) for Boys and Girls during 1995.
- SRI SIDDHIVINAYAKA NON-RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL (SSVNRS) during 2004.
Click here to know about the temple Click here to know about the founder
School emblem represents the core ideology of the institution. Our emblem has a yellow shield and a red shield placed within. The school’s name and its location stated within the shield. The yellow shield has a book, star and a lamp. The book and the lamp are in green color, the significance of this is that the lamp lights the book of knowledge thereby kindling our consciousness to a new awakening. The star which is in red depicts the inherent potential of each child which can be made to shine and brighten up their path. The phrase “Nahi Jnanena Sadrusham”, means there is nothing better than knowledge which can purify our mind, our soul and our spirit.
The school symbol can convey a powerful message and we wanted to portray our core values within the symbol. The symbols are a globe, an image of students emerging and reaching out to the circle which symbolizes sky, meaning to say for students learning in our school the sky is the limit. They get empowered to reach to new heights. The rising Sun represents the young minds that unleash their hidden talents and give rise to their creativity. The tag line “The Future Begins Here” is self explanatory depicting the life of a student. The symbol also carries the school name and the place it is located in.